Thursday, March 1, 2012

Does the University of Tokyo offer classes in interior design


Does the University of Tokyo offer classes in interior design?
I'm 13 and i'd like to study in collage about interior design. I would like to attend collage at University of Tokyo. It's the best school in japan. I'm just wondering whether they offer classes in interior design. i just started getting so into my studies and starting to get information about my future :) any more helpful information would be great! :D thank you in advance! Ï reasked this question because i didnt get any replies back.
Japan - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No. They do not have interior design major.
2 :
You better become fluent in Japanese because even if they did have interior design classes they would not be in English. Not trying to bash Japan, but you'll probably get a better college education in America (if you are American).
Read more discussion :