Friday, February 24, 2012

pre-college student visa for Japan


pre-college student visa for Japan?
well I want to go to a japanese language school in Japan for 1-2 years. I'm only 16 (17 in august) but I have finished high school. and I was wondering if there was a age limit on getting a pre-college visa? or can I get one as long as I have finished high school?
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
In order to obtain the student visa you must be admitted to a school that is approved by the government as the school whether that is language school, trade tech school, high school, college & university. I am not sure that the pre-college school, called Yobi-kou, is approved for visa purpose or not.There is no age limit to obtain a student visa and the student visa is valid as long as you have been admitted any of approved school. You should check at www.JASSO.go.jp for more detail.
Read more discussion :