Thursday, September 1, 2011

What Are some Good Japanese Language Schools in Japan


What Are some Good Japanese Language Schools in Japan?
I want to go over to Japan to learn the language in a language school over there, what are some good ones? I would like some that are for a year. I would prefer they be in Tokyo, but close to Tokyo is good too. I would prefer if they had dorms, if that's possible. I found one or two and will be receiving information in the mail from them, but I want to look at my other options as well. Also before going is it a good idea to learn just a little bit of the language if I can? If so would buying one of those computer language program things like Rosetta Stone be good or should I save my money and just look on Youtube?
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i have japanese classes in my college here in the US and my professors receive emails from other professors or institutions about programs that can be offered to students. right now i'm learning japanese 2 and three of my classmates are actually going to japan this summer to participate in a program. they'll be spending 6 weeks there and they could extend their stay since it's during the summer. they'll be staying in dorms and all was arranged by the program they applied to. all they needed was to pay the $3000+ fee. they already know the basics in speaking japanese which was really recommended because you can rarely find someone in japan that knows fluent english. it is also better to be in a program since you'll have other english speaking people that can be with you.
Read more discussion :