Monday, August 24, 2009

What's it like to use the Rotary student exchange program (high school)


What's it like to use the Rotary student exchange program (high school)?
I'm a Canadian who wants to go to Japan. My school uses the Rotary exchange program, and I was wondering what it is like. How hard is it to get into? What, if anything, does it cost to do it? What do they look for in the applicants? Thanks a lot for any help you give me.
Studying Abroad - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
http://www.rotaryexchangemn.com/
2 :
I am not sure about that particular program, but there are tons of programs to Japan if you do a little research. I was on a teaching program in Japan for three years. On the application if you talk about international understanding and cultural awareness you will be fine. Also about wanting to learn about their culture to teach others. Good luck!!
Read more discussion :