Saturday, September 1, 2012

I really like this girl from japan, i need help though :s


I really like this girl from japan, i need help though :s?
I posted a question earlier about how this girls coming to my school from japan and such and i got some pointers on how to talk to her but what are some phrases i could speak in her language or something, like heres my "romantic plan..." Im gonna accidently bump into her (actually on purpose) but i want to say sorry in her language and then ask her what her name is in japanese...i know it sounds dumb but i really just think shes just so cute and iv always loved girls from japan, korea, and china, that destinct look im in love with it. But i dont want to blow this and i think my plan would be pretty cool. another thing is shes buda and im christian, i dont have a problem with that at all but what are some things about that to, your help would be greatly apriciated thank you :)
Singles & Dating - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Japanese are usually very conservative and respectful. If you are asking about what to do with a buddhist girl, I'd say respect her religion and you could start conversation with her with her religion as a topic. Sorry, your question isn't very clear. Neither is your spelling!
Read more discussion :