Monday, August 16, 2010

Where can I make the most money teaching ESL


Where can I make the most money teaching ESL?
I have a university degree (Bachelor of Arts degree, major in Fine Arts), I will probably get a CELTA certificate. Which country can I make the most in? Is it possible to teach at the university level/public school level or only private language schools? I have taught in private schools in Japan and I now teach at a public highschool in Korea. I don't mind where I teach but I'd prefer somewhere new.
Teaching - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I have seen a salary reference for an ESL Instructor at http://www.esljobsly.com/article/esl_teacher_salaries_in_different_countries.html It provides detailed information with a chart. It seems you can get most money from taking ESL jobs in Austria, Saudi Arabia and Germany.
Read more discussion :