Thursday, April 1, 2010

what are some good high school programs to use if i want to study broad in tokyo or osaka, japan


what are some good high school programs to use if i want to study broad in tokyo or osaka, japan?
i've been looking into studying abroad in japan. but i feel more comfortable in a city scene. i'd also like to experience life in a city. of course my first choices would be Tokyo or Osaka. but i don't know what programs to look at. ( for high school programs)
Studying Abroad - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I planned on doing this to when I'm in eleventh grade. I was looking at a site called two worlds united I believe, and you can be in the age range 15 to 18 sometimes 19 depending on were you go an what you do. If you plan doing it for one year it's about 15000 or 8000 I can't remember sorry. And the grade poi t averag. For that is over a c or atleast better. And the summer one is the least expnsive you get to do it during your summer vacation I believe and he grade poi t average is 2.00 or just a little bit higher or lower sorry o haven't looked at the site for about a week. But this is he only program I have looked at and liked but if I were you I would have his as a back up and look at different ones. Goo luck finding a program and good luck In japan if you do go!
2 :
I don't know if its where you are, but where I live there's something called the rotary program. It's only about five thousand dollars for the whole year. You switch families every month while you're in the country, and go to school. It's pretty nice.
Read more discussion :