Sunday, December 16, 2012

Is there a university in Japan where one can study Latin, Greek, and Japanese


Is there a university in Japan where one can study Latin, Greek, and Japanese?
I'm an American English teacher in Japan. Recently, I have decided to make a career change to archeology, but before I can, I need to learn Greek and Latin as well as boost my GPA for graduate school. In order to do that, I need to go back to undergrad. I have already applied to a few undergrad programs in the States, and I've already been accepted to one. However, if possible, I would like to remain in Japan for a few more years as I study. I am currently trying to find a University in Japan where I can go to undergraduate school and study Latin and Greek, as well as improve my Japanese. My Japanese is still limited, so I'm hoping to find an international school, if possible. Is there such a school in Japan?
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No idea, but there are a few hundred students in Japan who are using the lessons on the Latinum podcast. These start at a basic level, but cover all Latin grammar, and are aimed at producing fluent users of the language, users with a very high level of fluency. http://latinum.mypodcast.com
Read more discussion :