Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Is it possible to drop out a 4 year collage in American to transfer to a Foreigner College


Is it possible to drop out a 4 year collage in American to transfer to a Foreigner College?
I want to go to a art school in Japan but I think my parents don't have that munch money. Were like in the middle-class. I was thinking about going to a 4 year college first,then get a part time job while going to school and save money to go to a another school so that way I can drop out and transfer to a another school. is possible for me to do that?
Financial Aid - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Absolutely. You have to talk to the college's councelors and they can supply you with the paperwork. You also have the option of going to Japan as an English teacher/tutor. That way you can make money part-time and go to school too. And it is a lot of fun! :)
2 :
If I understand correctly you want to go to a US university for a few years while working and save enough money to drop out of school, move to Japan and go to a Japanese art school. If I have misunderstood this plan I apologize. I recommend studying art and Japanese language in your local university and then participating in a study abroad program to Japan. While you are at the US university, build your portfolio. Unless you're very well versed in Japanese, it will be difficult to understand lectures at the art college, and enrollment is limited for foreigners at most Japanese schools (the university system there is not nearly as open as in the US). I think it's technically possible to transfer in (it really depends on the school and your portfolio and ability with the language will help you out immensely), but it will be much easier and more realistic if you are as prepared as possible-- not just for attending school in a Japanese context, but also for life as a foreigner in Japan.
Read more discussion :