Thursday, December 8, 2011

Where should I go if I want to work at Square-Enix as a co-character designer


Where should I go if I want to work at Square-Enix as a co-character designer?
i'm only 13 and i am planning to go to college or the end of high school in Japan and take classes on character design so i can work with Square-Enix. Or help with the past of the characters. Can anyone help me with college classes i should take? Cause i am already teaching myself japanese. please help me.
Video & Online Games - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If possible, you should try and get yourself into some Advanced Art classes. This could teach you the arts of shading, backgrounds and texture. You can also teach yourself to do this stuff. I believe you can only teach yourself to be good at drawing and designing. You don't really need a degree to work for Square-Enix.
Read more discussion :