Monday, February 16, 2009

Which place in Japan where I can get a good school for Niponggo


Which place in Japan where I can get a good school for Niponggo?
And where I could easily work small jobs to support my studies and living?
Japan - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I went to Naganuma Language school. It's pretty well known in the Tokyo area. http://www.globaldaigaku.com/global/en/schoolsearch/detail/1259/index.html It's located right in Shibuya,too. So your commuter pass will be very convenient and there will always be something to do or see. I taught english in Japan as a side job and I made a good amount of money. Living expense is pretty expensive so I don't know if it'll cover all your costs. You can make about 200-300 a week teaching english. It really depends on you, how many you want to schedule back to back. Anyways, please enjoy my blog post about teaching english in Tokyo. http://wanderingabc.blogspot.com/2008/06/tokyo-how-tos-8-start-teaching.html Hope I helped. -WanderingABC
2 :
You mean Nihongo ? How do you plan to go there ? You can get a student visa, but school is very expensive. You can only work part time on a student visa. And work is not easy to get.The economy of Japan is not very good at this time.Many young people are out of work,and jobs will always go to a native Japanese first. Sorry, but what you want to do is not possible.You would be better off trying to learn Japanese here.
Read more discussion :