Monday, October 8, 2012

Questions about studying in Japan


Questions about studying in Japan?
I am 13 in my tenth grade, I am debating myself if I should transfer myself to an high school in Japan, NOT as an exchange student but rather I want to transfer myself to a Japanese school and shift to Japan and continue my education over there. 'Cause it's dream of mine to live there X3, especially while I am in high school. Of course I realize that there are a lot of things I should be concerned about while thinking of transferring schools but I had a few question. 1) How much of Japanese do you need to know to get in a school in Japan? I don't know much Japanese, but I am willing to learn it even if I have to leap an year or so. Is there a language school (in Japan) where I can learn Japanese? 2) Are Japanese people perverted? No offence intended to Native Japanese people. I just need to know. 3) How different are the Japanese from British or Americans? Like in Talking, Food, Studying etc. Please don't be mean, Thank you very much for answers ^_^ -Of course my parents are gonna take care of that all stuff. ^o^ lol Thanks for your answer but just to make it clear I just want to study high school and go to college and other stuff I don't intend to go work or anything.
Japan - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Where do you plan on living if you move there ? And where are you going to get the money to live there ? 1) You need native level Japanese to go to a Japanese high school 2) No. But you'll find pervs in any country. 3) Very different... Sorry, but what you want to do is impossible. The best thing you can do is stay in school here & do the best you can. You're going to need a four year degree from here if you want to work in Japan.
2 :
You need to read that answer from carl_the_truth better. Even if your parents are taking care of all that stuff. You're gonna need native level Japanese for any of that. You can't just go to a Japanese high school. And if you can get in you cannot just expect knowing no Japanese will fly. They have international schools there where you could learn japanese while still taking regular classes in english. But those schools are really meant for kids of diplomats. And japanese people especially older ones arent big fans of foreigners being involved in things that are meant for native japanese.
Read more discussion :