Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I want to go to university in Japan when I am done school, but if I have a student visa, how could I.


I want to go to university in Japan when I am done school, but if I have a student visa, how could I...?
How could I make money if I can only have one visa at a time? I would have to have a work visa and a student visa if I wanted go to school AND work. So, how would I be able to make money if I could only get a student visa?
Japan - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You can never get student visa and working visa at the same time. So you need to have enough money to go to school for years or you won't get student visa.
2 :
part of Japan Ministry of Foreign Affairs Home page says~~~ Student Visa All other foreign student in Japan need a student visa in order to study in Japan. Visa applicants require an educational institution as their sponsor in order to obtain a student visa. Student visa holders are not allowed to engage in any paid activities, unless they get the permission of the school and the immigration office. Even then, students may work only a set maximum number of hours per week. Working on a tourist visa is prohibited. I've heard it's not too difficult to get permission to work part time but as you see it's provisional.
Read more discussion :