Friday, September 24, 2010

Does 18 seem too old to be a high school exchange student in Japan


Does 18 seem too old to be a high school exchange student in Japan?
I am currently fifteen..well gonna be sixteen really soon...and I am planning on going to Japan when I'm eighteen...I was planning on just going for a week after I graduated from high school and staying in a hotel to explore...but then I found out that you can still be an exchange student after you graduate from your own high school..and since I'm the youngest in my class I thought that it would be better to just go as an exchange student for a few months and stay with a host family...so I'm just wondering if eighteen seems too old to be a high school exchange student. I'll turn eighteen around thirteen days before I would go to Japan...but I still think that's a little old. Do you? I would really appreciate your opinion..and any information on Japan that you can give me. Thanks!
Japan - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
My personal opinion is that the older you are t he more you will appreciate the experience.
2 :
Age for high school in Japan is 15-18. It's not too old in this sense. >but then I found out that you can still be an exchange student after you graduate from your own high school.. I think you can go to Japan as an exchange student while you are in high school. Who told you that you can after you graduate.
Read more discussion :